The links will take you to the designated chapter on the Secretary of State's website. If you notice a problem with the rules as listed on that site, contact us and will we work with the Secretary of State's office to correct the problem.
Every effort is being made by the Secretary of State's office to make sure the online version of the Nebraska Administrative Code is complete and accurate. However, due to the volume, they have not been proofread for accuracy against the official paper text of the code on file with the Secretary of State.
We recommend that the internet version of the code be used for research and informational purposes only. For legal purposes certified copies of the Nebraska Administrative Code are available through the Nebraska Secretary of State's Office (402-471-2385 or 402-471-2555).
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions Relating to Practice and Procedures before the Department of Banking and Finance
- Chapter 2 - Rules of Practice and Procedure for Hearings in Application Cases
- Chapter 3 - Proof Requirements for Granting of Applications
- Chapter 4 - Rule of Practice and Procedure for Hearings in Contested Cases
- Chapter 5 - Rule of Procedure for Declaratory Actions
- Chapter 6 - Rule of Procedure for Negotiated Rulemaking
- Chapter 7 - Rule of Procedure for Petitioning for Rule Making