- NMLS Challenge Process
Order adopting the challenge process for entities licensed via the NMLS.
- Order Adopting Uniform State Test and Nebraska Specific Prelicense Education
Order outlining the testing and prelicense education requirements for mortgage loan originators.
- Order Requiring Credit Report with Renewal
Order outlining procedures for submitting credit report with renewal of mortgage loan originator license
- Order Requiring Criminal History Request with Renewal
Order outlining procedures for submitting criminal history requests with renewals of mortgage loan originator license
- Order Adopting Procedures for Reinstatement of Expired Licenses
Order outlining procedures for requesting reinstatement of expired licenses.
- Order Adopting Mortgage Report of Condition
Order adopting the format and submission schedule for reports of condition of mortgage banker licensees and registrants.
- Order Authorizing Additional Types of Permissible Investments
Order authorizing additional types of permissible investments for money transmitters.
- Order Implementing Authorized Delegate Reporting Requirements
Order implementing authorized delegate reporting requirements for money transmitters.
- Order Designating Securities Manuals Pursuant to Section 8-1111(2)(a)(iv) of the Securities Act of Nebraska
Order designating approved securities manuals for purposes of the “manual” exemption.
- Mandatory Money Transmitter Call Reports Order
Order adopting mandatory call reports for money transmitters via the NMLS.
- Verification of Lawful Status for Registration Under the Securities Act of Nebraska
Order adopting Procedures for Electronic Verification Of Lawful Status