The links will take you to the designated chapter on the Secretary of State's website. If you notice a problem with the rules as listed on that site, contact us and will we work with the Secretary of State's office to correct the problem.
Every effort is being made by the Secretary of State's office to make sure the online version of the Nebraska Administrative Code is complete and accurate. However, due to the volume, they have not been proofread for accuracy against the official paper text of the code on file with the Secretary of State.
We recommend that the internet version of the code be used for research and informational purposes only. For legal purposes certified copies of the Nebraska Administrative Code are available through the Nebraska Secretary of State's Office (402-471-2385 or 402-471-2555).
- Chapter 1 - Industrial Reserve Requirements
- Chapter 2 - Investment of Assets
- Chapter 3 - Premiums, Finders Fees, Prepayment of Interest
- Chapter 4 - Capital Notes or Debentures of Industrial Loan & Investment Companies
- Chapter 5 - Advertising
- Chapter 6 - Interest on Certificates of Indebtedness
- Chapter 7 - Instructions for Conversion of a Savings and Loan or Building and Loan
- Chapter 8 - Minimum Capital Requirements to Form a Savings & Loan Association
- Chapter 9 - Computer Services
- Chapter 10 - Supervisory Committee's Quarterly Inspections
- Chapter 11 - Supervisory Committee's Annual Audit
- Chapter 12 - Distribution of Funds to Depositors of Industrial Loan and Investment Companies